As a member of the Yip Yip Customer Success team, you turn customers into fans. Responsibilities include training customers on how to use the platform, strategizing on increasing customer adoption, growth and reducing churn. This candidate will be responsible to learn and create industry best practices, troubleshoot issues, and field new feature ideas and requests.
We provide our customers with superior support, and we educate them with the resources they need to accomplish their goals.
In this position, you’ll have a ton of fun and be part of a company that truly values a positive team culture while encouraging professional development. As is normal in startup companies, this position has several key tasks but also requires the person to participate as part of the launch team. This requires the individual to be willing to work hard, work beyond a traditional role of only doing your tasks and be excited about helping to grow a thriving organization.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email a cover letter and resume to Brandon Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Serve clients
- Learn our web application and product process to help clients start using our product to grow their businesses
- Use phone, live chat and any other systems that we create to help serve and communicate with our clients
- Be creative and helpful to discover best practices
- Help lead product launches for partners and onboarding activities
- Ask clients for feedback and input to refine our processes and make them better and more effective for our clients while maintaining company profits
2. Process Management
- Create and manage systematic processes and knowledge bases and instructional videos for our clients
- Create processes and manuals for future team members
3. Participate as key member of startup team.
- Provide feedback, give ideas and take the lead of multiple tasks to help the company move out of startup to a profitable, growing company.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years of experience in a service role (ie. service coordinator, account management or similar role)
- Outgoing personality and excellent relationship building skills with both employees and customers.
- An inquisitive problem-solver with excellent critical thinking skills and analytical expertise
- Experience in project management and process improvement
- Extremely organized, computer skills and knowledge of product and
- Genuine interest in technology and marketing
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- A passionate, positive and hard-working attitude
- Desire to turn typical customers into raving fans
- Proficiency with Google Drive and CRM